Pages

Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 8, 2016

Day Drinking Missed Steelhead Polish Food


It doesn't seem possible but it's been a year since photographer Robert Yaskovic and I spent a few days with Captain Steve Martinez of STM Outfitters to swing glass rods for steelhead, day drink, not catch fish, laugh, still not get a tug, relax in the backseat of the Stealthcraft, miss a great buck steelhead at the end of a swing, and then eat crazy good Polish food at Barski at night. 

It was certainly not a bad way to spend a few days.   


I asked Rob if he'd mind sharing a few images from the trip and he sent eighteen stellar images in black and white which are a neat way to remember our few days on the Pere Marquette.  I'd go back and do it all over again right now if I could.


















My takes from this same trip (in color) are HERE and HERE

Want to see more?  Follow Robert Yaskovic on Instagram and the Yaskovic Photography Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment